1) Who will be the first person to shoot down an Amazon Prime drone?
2) What social network will the video of the shoot-down air on first?
3) Will Instagram still matter in 5 years, when the Shoptimus Prime drones start flying? Vine?
4) Will the federal government have regulations in place to prosecute anyone shooting at/shooting down the delivery drones?
5) How long will it take for some moron to order a pencil or something small, pack the return case with something dangerous/explosive/timed, and detonate it on the flight back to the Amazon warehouse?
6) Is there even the slightest possibility that this completely ludicrous Amazon Drone Delivery idea will ever actually happen? I really really hope not.